With summer drawing closer and closer (and it already having hit in North Queensland), we think it's perfect weather for iced tea. Summer is one of my favourite times of year - blue skies, green lawns and summer rain. What's not to love?
And who doesn't love a nice, refreshing drink on a boiling hot day when the temperatures soar?
So, we thought we'd share a recipe that we've been playing around with lately and absolutely love. It's a mouthful of a name, but luckily it's a delicious one!
FRENCH EARL GREY SPARKLING ICED TEA
4 scoops of French Earl Grey tea
1 cup fresh boiling water
1 cup of ice cubes
1. Steep tea leaves in boiling water for 5 minutes. We suggest using our German permanent tea filter as this will make brewing easy. You could also use a teapot.
2. Remove filter and place brewed cup of tea in the fridge.
3. Once tea is cool, place ice into a pitcher or water jug and pour the tea over the ice.
4. Add lemonade and stir.
5. Pour into glasses and enjoy.
* You could use soda water if you prefer your iced tea to be unsweetened.
Share this post